School Holiday Fun - Hit the Road
- Young adults have the opportunity to produce a piece of a contemporary art installation that will remain on display in the Gallery until 4 February. They will be guided by experienced artists and educators to create a skateboard design inspired by the current exhibition BOARD: surf and skate culture meet contemporary art. They can pick up their artwork at the close of the exhibition.
$25 per child
Level: Participants over the age of 10 years. Adults are welcome to register to participate in this workshop.
Bookings through Eventbrite
- Wednesday, 17 January 2018
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Lake Macquarie City Art Gallery
- First Street
- Booragul, NSW 2284
- $25 per participant. Bookings through Eventbrite
- Lake Macqurie City Art Gallery
- Visitor Services
- (02) 4921 0382
- Save Event
Save this event to your Electronic Calendar (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)